Thank you, everyone, for making the BioAg World Congress truly "The Event By the Industry, For the Industry” – the Most Sought-after Global Event in Sustainable Agriculture linked to Bio-Product Innovations.
We are delighted to announce that we are calling for papers for current innovations or the most burning topics to be able contribute to the theme of the event. These main topics in our agenda for various sessions are listed below, "Please note that all selected papers will also be selected automatically for BioAgro Innovators Awards.”
• Out of all the abstracts received, we will choose one abstract as full presentation to be presented orally as part of the session, you applied for.
You can send your entry for more than one session, but should be relevant to the theme of the session you applied for:
• No sales pitch except USP of your innovations
• Innovation with real science and novel (unpublished or recently published work)
• The Selection Committee will have the final decision however there is more than one exciting paper in contention which stands out, we may make an exceptions.
• Selection Committee will be announced soon.
• English will be the official language of the conference and all papers
Session Themes are as Follows:
1. Biostimulant Innovations in relation to Nutrient use efficiency
2. Biopesticides in relation to comparable and optimal level of efficacy as sustainable alternative for chemicals
3. Soil Health and Water Efficiency Management BioAg Innovations
4. Plant Microbiome in Relation to BioAg Products and Increasing Understanding as a Necessary Tool
5. Application Technology and Precision Agriculture Innovations in relation to BioAg Solutions
6. Bio-Nano innovations in BioAgriculture with safety elements
Deadline for Abstract: January 15, 2022
Please include the session in which you want to participate, the Bio of the person presenting, keywords describing the project and an abstract.
Download the Abstract Submission form below.
Deadline for Full Papers: February 28, 2022
Please submit the required information to Sucheta at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Sucheta with any questions you have.